Snow
Friday, May 14, 2004
  Redirect redirect

I've moved. I decided it was time for some new digs, a new name, a new color scheme. And most of all a new identity. For quite some time I've complained about people reading my blog -- which may seem odd, given that I'm glibbly publishing it to the world. But it's not the world that I object to reading it, it's those that know me in a different context...namely a professional context. Perhaps I'm paranoid, but I don't think I like work colleagues having the ability to find me online. Because the person I have to be at work is not the person I am in my head. And I will NEVER become that person in my head. But I find I've been censoring myself lately. So. I've moved. But please drop me a line and I'll gladdly send you my new URL.

 




<< Home
I watch myself watching the world...

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]